If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. You can change your password at any time
Passwords are case sensitive. Your new password must:
- Be at least ten characters long.
- Contain both letters and numbers.
- Contain at least one non-alphanumeric character (such as a symbol).
To change or reset your password:
- Display the Cashflows Go sign in page.
- Select Forgotten password?
- Enter your email address.
- Select Email link.
- We send you an email that contains a link that you can use to set a new password. When you select the link, you see the Change password page.
- On the Change password page, enter a new password.
- Retype your new password into the confirm new password field.
- Select Submit. When you have successfully entered your new password, you see a confirmation page to tell you that your new password is now active. We also send you a confirmation email.
Note: These emails sometimes go to the junk or spam folder and the link in the email expires after 24 hours. If you have not used the link within 24 hours, you can trigger a new email in the same way.