Step-by-step instructions for cancelling a payment in Cashflows Go
If you need to cancel a payment, you can do this in Cashflows Go, as long the funds have not been transferred or settled yet. If you cancel a payment, you must cancel the full amount.
When you cancel a payment, you are deleting the request for the funds. We batch up these requests for funds and submit them to the card schemes at midnight. Therefore, you can cancel a payment on the same day any time up until midnight. No money is ever taken from the card. If you need to cancel a payment after midnight (not the same day), the funds will have been transferred and you need to refund the payment instead.
To cancel a payment in Cashflows Go:
1. Sign into Cashflows Go.
2. From the Cashflows Go menu, select Transactions.
3. Search for and select the payment transaction that you want to cancel. You can click a transaction to select it and display the Details.
4. Select the Capture page.
5. Select Cancel Payment Job. A message is displayed to warn you that this cancellation is permanent.
6. Select the check box to confirm that you understand that this action cannot be undone.
7. Select Cancel Payment Job. A message is displayed to confirm whether the selected payment has been cancelled.