Change the £100 payment threshold to an amount you choose.
When we set up your account, the default payment amount is £100. This means you will not receive payment for transactions taken until the total transactions taken exceeds £100. You can change this, for example to £50 or £500. When the funds in your remittance balance reach the threshold you have set, the funds will be transferred into your nominated bank account.
Note: You need to amend the amount for each currency you are paid in.
1. Sign into Cashflows Go.
2. From the menu on the left, select Your Business.
3. Select Remittances.
4. Select Edit Remittance at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If no remittances exist select Add Remittance.
5. Enter the amount in Remittance Threshold. This can be any amount.
6. Under Beneficiary use the drop-down box to select the account you would like the payments to be made into.
7. Select Set Remittance Schedule. This means your details have been accepted and funds will be paid as per your request.